Autumn and winter infant common disease prevention
Autumn and winter children susceptible to respiratory tract infections, bronchitis, pneumonia, enteritis. From the following aspects to prevent disease.
1, cold-resistant exercise. To add clothes to children cannot be too hasty, too much, "To children in safety and hunger." Some parents are afraid of pediatric illness, cold weather will not allow children out of the house, pediatric respiratory long-term do not accept the outside air stimulation until the spring, or at home with cold patients, the resistance is low, it is easy to illness. Therefore, insist that children do outdoor activities, the weather is cold, the sun is good, when the wind is light, let children go out activities for half an hour to one hour, more conducive to pediatric health.
2, moderate hot and cold. In-door heating caused by increased temperature difference, which is another cause of illness in children. Indoor high temperature, low humidity, air pollution, is a common cause of respiratory infections. Therefore, even in the cold winter, do not allow the indoor temperature is too high, generally 18 to 20 degrees Celsius, more appropriate, to increase indoor humidity, especially heating and heating, easier to dry. Let children in the room without sweating prevail, so as to avoid suffering from "exogenous cold." There are things worth noting, that is, parents with children to the mall, coat hat are not off, children covered with sweat, out of the mall, cold winds, it is easy to have respiratory infections. So, be sure to add or subtract clothing to children at any time. In addition, when children sweat, do not have children undress or wipe with cold-water sweat. Use dry towel or facial tissue wipe sweat. Do not use the fan blowing fan or fan.
3, winter is also prone to meningitis season, infants must be injected meningitis vaccine. Less public places, if children have high fever headache, should seek medical treatment or preventive medical treatment.
4, winter children susceptible to diarrhea, mostly viral infections, pay attention to food hygiene, do not eat cold food, cooked food in the refrigerator must be heated to give children edible. Eat cold porridge bagged, especially in the freezer, should be warm after eating. Eat less white pear, canned food.
5, winter children less sun, appropriate to increase the dose of vitamin D, to prevent rickets.
 Children's infectious diseases in spring prevention
Spring is the season of high incidence of various infectious diseases, and children are high prevalence of infectious diseases because:
1. Infants immune system development is not yet mature, physiological immune dysfunction period.
2. Children's upper respiratory tract function is not perfect, particularly vulnerable to abuse.
3. Upper respiratory tract directly connected with the outside world, under normal circumstances, the throat A virus, bacteria and other microbial parasites, when a sudden cold, low immunity, the local tissue vulnerable to bacteria, causing inflammation.
4. Toddlers' adaptability to changes in the hot and cold environment and the resistance to disease are relatively poor.
What can we do for a child as a parent?
1. Open the room window ventilation, keep the air flowing, regularly spray the room with a variety of air disinfectant. Note the indoor temperature, humidity and air-freshness. Temperature of 18-20 ℃, the humidity of 50-60% of the most appropriate window 3-4 times a day, about 15 minutes each time, wipe the table with a damp ground every day, so that indoor air fresh and moist.
2. Strengthen physical exercise, enhance physical fitness, and improve the body's resistance to pathogens. Attention to physical training necessary for children from the young, more outdoor activities to increase the ability of young children to adapt to changes in the surrounding environment hot and cold resistance to disease. Children are prone to respiratory diseases because of weak resistance, poor cold tolerance caused. Therefore, parents are advised to wash their face with cold water from the spring to enhance the child's ability to cold.
3. Pay attention to children's clothing.Children should be properly dressed, with changes in temperature changes, clothing to sweat-free as moderate. Many parents wrap their children very closely and mistakenly think that they will not get sick. In fact, large amount of activities of children, easy to sweat, clothes to wear too much, the children cannot move, an activity on the sweat, the wind blows easily cold. Usually do not give your children too much clothes.
4. Pay attention to children's balanced diet; this can enhance the body's resistance. In the diet can give children more vitamin supplements, give children more water can also achieve the purpose of prevention.
5. In strict accordance with the planned immunization program of children vaccination on time, improve the immunity to infectious diseases, to prevent infectious diseases.